Saturday, February 21, 2009

"316" (Enhanced) - Feb. 21, 2009

The Transmission: This episode of “The Transmission” takes a look at the sixth episode of Season 5, “316.” We recap the story in eight minutes, then spend some time discussing it in greater depth. Then, we turn it over to You All Everybody, our brilliant listeners and readers. Then, in the Forward Cabin, we review what we know about “The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham” and talk about the last week of filming on The Island.

M4A File

1 Comments:

Blogger LostFan815k said...

Hi Ryan and Jen. I wanted to tell you how much I love your podcast and was (and still am) sooooo happy when you returned to the Lost podcasting world. The Transmission is my favorite podcast and I listen to a LOT of them. I've been meaning to tell you how much I loved the Hiatus Cast you released last April. It's one of the very few podcast episodes that I keep on my Ipod all the time even as all others get constantly tranitioned out.

I also have a suggestion/request. I used to love to listen to the Forward Cabin until I decided they are just to spoilery for my comfort. So I skip past them now, but I do miss them. I was wondering if you would consider, after Lost is all over and they've shown the final episode, (sad day that will be) would you consider putting all the Forward Cabins together in one podcast? (or more if there are too many to fit into one podcast episode) Not sure if that would be too much work or not since I don't know anything about making podcasts, but just thought I would throw that idea out there.

Take care and keep the awesome podcasts coming. LOST just keeps getting better and better.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home